Tips for reporting online
I. Acceptance of reports of the Discipline Inspection Team of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection in the Ministry of Civil Affairs:
1. Reporting accusations against party organizations, party members, and supervision targets of organs directly under the Ministry of Civil Affairs at all levels in violation of party and government discipline issues;
2. According to discipline and law, the disciplinary inspection team of the Ministry of Civil Affairs should accept the party organizations, party members, and supervision objects directly under the Ministry of Civil Affairs to accept the party's disciplinary and other appeals;
3. Criticism and suggestions on party style and clean government construction and discipline inspection work of the Ministry of Civil Affairs.
2. Encourage to report by name, and encourage the real name and accurate contact information of the department to report. For those identified as real-name reports, priority will be given to timely response.
3. The informant must not fabricate facts, falsely frame others, or create incidents in the name of reporting, which interferes with the normal work of the disciplinary inspection agency.
4. Reflecting personal interests, and issues related to the specific business of the civil affairs department (such as social organization management, preferential treatment placement, social assistance, marriage registration, funeral management, etc.), please reflect through the online letter and visit