Article 1 The "Decision of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on Deepening the Reform of the Party and State Institutions", the "Plan to Deepen the Reform of the Party and State Institutions" and the First Session of the 13th National People's Congress The "State Council Institutional Reform Plan" approved by the meeting formulated these regulations.
Article 2 The Ministry of Civil Affairs is a constituent department of the State Council and is at the ministerial level.
Article 3 The Ministry of Civil Affairs implements the CPC Central Committee's guidelines, policies, and decision-making arrangements for civil affairs, and adheres to and strengthens the party's centralized and unified leadership of civil affairs in the process of performing its duties. The main responsibilities are:
(1) To formulate draft laws and regulations, policies and plans for the development of civil affairs, formulate departmental rules and standards, and organize their implementation.
(2) To formulate and implement measures for the registration and supervision of social organizations, social organizations, and other social organizations, and to carry out registration management and law enforcement supervision of social organizations in accordance with the law.
(3) Draw up social assistance policies and standards, coordinate the construction of the social assistance system, and be responsible for the minimum living guarantee for urban and rural residents, assistance and support for the poorest people, temporary assistance, and assistance for people living without begging.
(4) Drafting policies for urban and rural grassroots mass autonomy and community governance, guiding urban and rural community governance systems and governance capacity building, proposing suggestions for strengthening and improving urban and rural grassroots political power construction, and promoting grassroots democratic politics.
(5) To formulate policies and standards for administrative divisions, administrative area boundary management, and place name management, to be responsible for the establishment, naming, change of administrative divisions and the review of government resident relocations submitted to the State Council for approval, to organize and guide the provincial and county-level administrative division boundaries and management Work, responsible for the management of geographical names, responsible for the review and naming of important physical geographic entities, as well as the international public domain and astrogeographic entities.
(6) To formulate and implement marriage management policies, and to promote reform of marriage customs.
(7) To formulate funeral and interment management policies and service specifications and organize their implementation to advance the funeral and interment reform.
(8) Making overall plans to promote, supervise, guide and supervise the management of old-age service, draw up plans, policies and standards for the construction of old-age service system and organize their implementation, and undertake the welfare of the elderly and assistance to the elderly with special difficulties.
(9) Formulate policies to protect the rights and interests of persons with disabilities, and make overall plans to promote the construction of the welfare system for the disabled and the development of the rehabilitation aid industry.
(10) To formulate policies and standards for child welfare, orphan protection, child adoption, child rescue and protection, and improve the care and care system for left-behind children in rural areas and the protection system for children in need.
(11) Organize the formulation of policies to promote the development of charity, guide the work of social donations, and be responsible for the management of welfare lottery.
(12) Draw up social work and voluntary service policies and standards, and work with relevant departments to promote the building of social work personnel and volunteer teams.
(13) Complete other tasks assigned by the Party Central Committee and the State Council.
(14) Function change. The Ministry of Civil Affairs should strengthen basic people's livelihood security functions, provide basic social services to special groups such as the needy, the elderly, the disabled, the orphans, and the orphans, and promote the leaning of resources to weak areas, fields, and links. Actively cultivate diverse participants such as social organizations and social workers, and promote the establishment of grassroots social governance and community public service platforms.
(15) Relevant division of responsibilities.
1. Division of responsibilities with the National Health Committee. The Ministry of Civil Affairs is responsible for coordinating the advancement, supervision, guidance, supervision and management of old-age service, drawing up plans, regulations, policies, standards for the construction of old-age service system, and organizing the implementation, and undertakes welfare for the elderly and assistance for the elderly with special difficulties. The National Health and Health Committee is responsible for formulating policies and measures to cope with the aging of the population and integrating medical care and support, comprehensively coordinate, supervise and guide, organize and promote the development of the cause of aging, and undertake elderly health work such as prevention and treatment of elderly diseases, medical care for the elderly, mental health and care services for the elderly .
2. Division of responsibilities with the Ministry of Natural Resources. The Ministry of Civil Affairs, in conjunction with the Ministry of Natural Resources, has organized the preparation of administrative division maps of the People's Republic of China that publish information on administrative divisions.
Article 4 The Ministry of Civil Affairs has the following internal institutions:
(1) General Office (International Cooperation Department). Responsible for the daily operation of the agency, responsible for information, security, confidentiality, letters and visits, open government affairs, press and publicity, international exchanges and cooperation and exchanges and cooperation with Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
(2) Department of Policies and Regulations. Responsible for drafting relevant draft laws and regulations and regulations, undertaking the standardization work of the civil affairs industry, undertaking the legality review of regulatory documents, administrative review, and administrative response.
(3) Department of Planning and Finance. To formulate development plans for civil affairs and construction standards for civil affairs infrastructure, and guide and supervise the management of civil affairs funds allocated by the central government. Draw up administrative measures for the use of lottery public welfare funds of civil affairs departments to manage the lottery public welfare funds at the same level. Undertake civil affairs statistics management, budget and final accounts, finance, asset management, and internal auditing of agencies and direct units.
(4) Social Organization Administration (Social Organization Law Enforcement and Supervision Bureau). Draw up social organization, foundation, social service organization and other social organization registration and supervision and management measures, carry out registration management and law enforcement supervision of social organizations in accordance with management authority, and guide local registration management and law enforcement supervision of social organizations.
(5) Department of Social Assistance. Draft social assistance policies and standards for minimum living security for urban and rural residents, assistance and support for the poorest people, and temporary assistance, improve the urban and rural social assistance system, and undertake the allocation and supervision of the subsidy funds for people in financial difficulties for the central government. Participate in the formulation of medical, housing, education, employment, judicial and other assistance measures.
(6) Department of Grassroots Political Power Construction and Community Governance. Drafting policies for urban and rural grassroots mass self-government and community governance, guiding urban and rural community governance systems and governance capacity building, proposing suggestions to strengthen and improve urban and rural grassroots political power construction, and promoting grassroots democratic politics.
(7) Division of Geographical Names. Draw up administrative division management policies, administrative area boundaries, and geographical name management measures, review the establishment, naming, change, and government relocation of administrative divisions that are submitted to the State Council for approval, organize and guide the provincial and county-level administrative boundaries, and manage and determine important natural geographic entities As well as the naming and renaming of the international public domain and astrogeographic entities, participating in the United Nations standardization of geographical names.
(8) Department of Social Affairs. Promote reforms of marriage customs and funeral and interment, formulate policies for the management of marriage, funeral, protection of the rights and interests of persons with disabilities, rescue of begging persons without livelihoods, participate in the formulation of support policies for concentrated employment of persons with disabilities, guide marriage registration agencies and social welfare of persons with disabilities, funeral services, He is responsible for the work of the rescue management agency for homeless beggars, coordinating the rescue of homeless beggars in inter-provincial life, and guiding the work of temporary shelter and assistance for victims of domestic violence.
(9) Department of Pension Services. Undertake welfare work for the elderly, formulate plans, policies, and standards for the construction of welfare subsidy systems for the elderly and the elderly service system, coordinate and advance the care services for the left-behind elderly in the rural areas, and guide the management of elderly services, welfare for the elderly, and assistance and support institutions for the poor.
(10) Department of Child Welfare. To formulate policies and standards for child welfare, orphan protection, child adoption, and child assistance protection, improve the care system for left-behind children in rural areas and the child protection system for distressed children, and guide the management of child welfare, adoption registration, and assistance protection agencies.
(11) Department of Charity Promotion and Social Work. To formulate policies to promote the development of philanthropy and management measures for philanthropic trusts, philanthropic organizations and their activities. Draw up a welfare lottery management system, supervise the lottery lottery drawing and destruction, and manage and supervise the welfare lottery commission sales. Formulate social work and voluntary service policies, and organize and promote the building of social work personnel and volunteer teams.
Organ Party Committee (Personnel Department). Responsible for the work of the Party and the masses of the organs and units directly under the Beijing. Responsible for personnel management, organization establishment, education and training, science and technology management, and team building of agencies and direct units.
Retired Cadres Bureau. Responsible for the work of retired cadres, and guide the work of retired cadres directly under the unit.
Article 5 The administrative staff of the Ministry of Civil Affairs is 333. There are 1 minister, 4 deputy ministers, and 47 director-level posts (including 1 full-time deputy secretary of the party committee of the agency, 1 secretary of the disciplinary committee of the agency, and 3 leadership positions of retired cadres and bureaus).
Article 6 The establishment, responsibilities and establishment of public institutions under the Ministry of Civil Affairs shall be separately stipulated.
Article 7 The Office of the Central Organization Establishment Committee is responsible for the interpretation of these provisions, and the adjustment of it shall be handled by the Office of the Central Organization Establishment Committee in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
Article 8 These Provisions shall become effective on December 31, 2018.