Summarize pilot experience, deepen reform and innovation, and promote the funeral reform and the healthy development of the funeral industry in the new era.
"Great Process, Brilliant Achievements-Large Achievement Exhibition Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China" Online Pavilion
Vice Minister Zhan Chengfu Attends the 6th ASEAN, China, Japan and South Korea Ministerial Conference on Social Welfare and Development
|Ministry of Civil Affairs Deploys Security Management for Elderly Institutions During the "Two Sections" 12-20|
|The Second Plenary Session of the Inter-Ministerial Joint Meeting on Care and Protection of Rural Left-behind Children and the Protection of Distressed Children 12-18|
|The Party Group of the Ministry of Civil Affairs communicates and learns the spirit of the Central Economic Work Conference 12-13|
|The Party Group of the Ministry of Civil Affairs and the Discipline Inspection and Supervision Group stationed in the Ministry jointly study the strict and comprehensive management of party work 12-09|
|The Ministry of Civil Affairs organized 32 working groups to go to the grassroots to preach the spirit of the Fourth Plenary Session of the 19th CPC Central Committee 12-05|
- Recruitment of editors and reporters of township forum magazines 12-12
- Announcement of the Department of Pension Services of the Ministry of Civil Affairs on Recruiting Experts on Pension Services 12-10
- The Ministry of Civil Affairs imposed administrative penalty on the deregistration of Shuguang Institute for Prevention of Blindness and Low Vision Rehabilitation 12-04
- Risk Tips on Illegal Fundraising and Fraudulent Sale of "Health Care Products" in the Name of Elderly Care Services 12-03
- The Ministry of Civil Affairs imposed an administrative penalty of six months on the suspension of activities of the China Cultural Network Communication Research Association and was included in the list of serious violations of social organizations 12-02
- Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Civil Affairs on Announcing the List of Outstanding Cases of the National Comprehensive Funeral Reform Pilot Program 11-29
- Hand in hand on the road of poverty alleviation——Hubei Province guides and mobilizes social organizations to participate in poverty alleviation 12-20
- Major risks of more than 2,500 elderly care institutions are cleared. Jiangsu Province has launched a special operation for the construction of nursing home service quality. 12-20
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, Poly, and Vanke have signed an employment cooperation agreement for veterans. In the next three years, the two companies will each offer more than 10,000 positions each year.
- Create a peaceful new life for people in need 12-19
- Gao Xiaobing emphasized to ensure safe production and improve service quality when participating in fire drills in elderly institutions 12-19
- The second plenary meeting of the Inter-Ministerial Joint Meeting on Care and Protection of Rural Left-behind Children and the Protection of Distressed Children was held by the Ministry of Civil Affairs and other 6 departments 12-19
- "China Elderly News" and CCTV's "Waiting for Me" column to build a public service platform for seeking people for the elderly 12-20
- Ministry of Civil Affairs Holds First National Workshop on Rural Community Governance 12-12
- The National Constitution Day in the Community 2019 is held in Fuzhou, Fujian.
- Ministry of Civil Affairs Holds Second National Community Work Lecture Hall 12-09
- The 9th Life Culture Festival of Beijing Vocational College of Social Management and the 7th Annual Meeting of the Teaching Steering Committee of Modern Funeral Technology and Management
- Beijing Vocational College of Social Management Welcomes Beijing "One School, One Product" Moral Education Brand Construction Expert Group to Enter School Review 12-03
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of the education of the theme of “do not forget the original intention and keep the mission in mind” of social organizations at the moment of decisive fight against poverty—Hunan Provincial Civil Affairs Department's guidance and mobilization of social groups 12-19
- Establishing a Platform to Promote Docking and Gather Resources for the Project——The Fujian Provincial Department of Civil Affairs guided and mobilized social organizations to participate in poverty alleviation and achieved positive results 12-19
- Spiritual Talks of the Fourth Plenary Session of the Nineteenth Central Committee of the Communist Party of China Held by the Department of Civil Affairs of Jiangsu Province 12-18
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Civil Affairs convened an expanded meeting of the party group to convey the study of the spirit of the Central Economic Work Conference to study the "Regulations on the Education and Management of the Communist Party of China" 12-18
- The first plenary meeting of Hubei Province Inter-provincial Inter-Departmental Joint Meeting was held in Wuhan 12-18
- The signing ceremony of the Jiangsu-Shaanxi Social Organization Poverty Alleviation Cooperation Project was held in Xi'an 12-18
- Earnestly implement the decision-making and deployment of the Party Central Committee to further improve the care service system for left-behind children, women, and the elderly in rural areas.
- Interpretation of the Notice of the Ministry of Civil Affairs on Printing and Distributing the Administrative Measures for the List of Joint Disciplinary Objects for Dishonesty in the Pension Service Market (Trial) 11-01
- The responsible comrades of the Department of Professional Capacity Building of the Ministry of Human and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Civil Affairs' Senior Care Service Department promulgated and implemented the National Vocational Skills Standards for Senior Caregivers (2019 Edition) 10-16
- The responsible comrade of the Ministry of Civil Affairs answered reporters' questions on "Implementation Opinions on Further Expanding the Supply of Pension Services and Promoting the Consumption of Pension Services"
- Responsible comrades of the Department of Senior Citizen Services of the Ministry of Civil Affairs answered reporters' questions on the upgrading, upgrading and strengthening of the provision of service facilities (care homes for the elderly) for the poorest people 09-16
- Further improve the rectification of charges for enterprises involved in industry associations and chambers of commerce-The person in charge of the Social Organization Administration of the Ministry of Civil Affairs
- Administrative Measures for the Administration of Administrative Divisions 12-13
- Decision of the Ministry of Civil Affairs on the abolition of some departmental regulations, regulatory documents and other documents
- Organic Law of the Villagers' Committee of the People's Republic of China (Amended on December 29, 2018) 01-07
- Organic Law of the Urban Residents Committee of the People's Republic of China (Amended on December 29, 2018) 01-07
- Measures for the Administration of Child Welfare Institutions
- Interim Measures for the Management of Value-added and Value-added Investment Activities of Charitable Organizations 11-05
- Registration of establishment of private non-enterprise units
- Approval of articles of association of private non-enterprise units
- Cancellation of registration of private non-enterprise units
- Approval of articles of association of foreign-related organizations
Director Guo Yuqiang, Deputy Director Zhao Yong and Deputy Director Ni Chunxia introduced the "On Further Improving Rural Left-behind Children and Their Difficulties" jointly issued by 10 departments including the Ministry of Civil Affairs.